Δευτέρα 18 Ιουλίου 2011

Almond Butter - Chocolate chip cookies

(makes 16 cookies)

I make super chocolate chip cookies, but now that my family is eating more gluten and dairy free recipes, I decided to try something new. Not only is this version of cookies healthier, it is probably the easiest cookie recipe that I have ever made and my kids prefer them to the traditional recipe.

1c almond butter (stirred)

¾ c Rapidura sugar

1 large egg

½ tsp baking soda

¼ tsp sea salt

100g chopped dark chocolate (70% cacao)

  1. Mix all of the ingredients well.
  2. Stir in chocolate pieces.
  3. Drop in walnut sized balls on a pan lined with parchment paper.
  4. Bake at 180 C for approximately 12 minutes.
  5. Remove from the oven, let stand 5 minutes before removing them to a rack to cool.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου