(makes 16 cookies)
I make super chocolate chip cookies, but now that my family is eating more gluten and dairy free recipes, I decided to try something new. Not only is this version of cookies healthier, it is probably the easiest cookie recipe that I have ever made and my kids prefer them to the traditional recipe.
1c almond butter (stirred)
¾ c Rapidura sugar
1 large egg
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
100g chopped dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- Mix all of the ingredients well.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Drop in walnut sized balls on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180 C for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let stand 5 minutes before removing them to a rack to cool.